For your summer in the Swiss Alps we organise many activities. Please contact us for more detailed information.
- (click link) Road Cycling Training: Fully catered accommodation and pre-thought cycling routes, with GPS support & vehicles
- Themed Short Breaks: Yoga and meditation, Total Relaxation (massages, walks), Detox & Revive (specially tailored diets)
- Cooking courses: Baking, Valais cooking, Vegetarian, Local wines and cheeses course, etc.
- Spa and wellness breaks, in partnership with Anzere SPA & Wellness
- Corporate and Team building: organised horse riding, rock climbing, tree-tops adventure park, paragliding, etc.
Moreover, you might want to try fresh trout fishing, mountain biking (5 routes, 80 km) or excursions and walks along the Bisses (irrigation canals typical of the region, running through the woods, villages and mountains); e.g. 3-hours walk from Anzere to the reservoir at Tseuzier, and then continue on to Rawil Pass, Lenk and to Bernese Oberland!
Summer in Valais is also the time of outdoor music events and concerts, wine degustation, village parties, firework displays, Herens cow fights and many more typical Swiss traditional festivals and customs, which are all unique, colourful and unforgettable experiences!